Do you allow dogs?
- Dogs are welcome in The Water Poet garden sections. Please note that for busy events or sporting occassion we may not let pets in if we think it would be uncomfortable for them.
What about children?
- Children (under 18s) are welcome at The Water Poet until 7pm every day. Please note we do operate a Challenge 25 policy so be ready to provide ID if you are lucky enough to look under this age.
What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
- If you've booked a spot in the main pub or garden, please just give us a buzz to let us know. For private room bookings, cancellations less than 7 days in advance of the booking will result in the loss of deposit paid
Do you guys take AMEX?
- We don't we're afraid! All except American Express.
I'm definitely probably coeliac. Can you feed me?
- Please get in touch with us for our allergens information, we will do our best to accommodate specific dietary requirements.
When do you serve food until?
- 9.30pm on weekdays and Saturdays, 8pm on Sundays